Muhammad Wakili is a retired Nigerian police officer who beforehand served as a police commissioner in Kano state. He’s presently particular advisor to Gombe State Governor Inuwa Yahaya on safety points. His dedication to lowering crime and drug abuse within the state of Kano earned him the nickname Singham, which in contrast him to an Indian movie character Singham. He retired from Nigerian police in 2019.
We might see CP Muhammad Wakili’s Biography, Date of Beginning, Age, Early Life, Household, Dad and mom, Siblings, Spouses, Schooling, Profession, Internet Price, Houses, Vehicles, Social Media Handles, and all the pieces else you wish to find out about him.
Do not forget to depart us a remark and go it on to your mates on the finish of the article.
Muhammad Wakili’s profile
Earlier than we go any additional, here’s a fast rundown of Muhammad Wakili’s profile and some belongings you wish to find out about him:
Full identify: Muhammad Wakili
Born: Could 26, 1959
Age: 62 years (2021)
schooling: College of Maiduguri
marital standing: Married
kids: 17 (plus 1 grandchild)
Muhammad Wakili biography and academic background
Muhammad Wakili was born on Could 26, 1959 within the Nigerian state of Gombe. He had his major schooling on the Central Main Faculty in Gombe. After receiving his first college leaving certificates, he enrolled for his SSCE at Maiduguri State Secondary Faculty.
He additionally secured admission to Maiduguri College, the place he accomplished a BA in Languages and Linguistics in 1985. He then participated within the Nationwide Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
Muhammad Wakili attended the Nigerian Police Academy between 1988 and 1989. He was then employed because the Cadet’s deputy superintendent within the Nigerian Police (Power).
Under is his work expertise:
• Bauchi State Police Command Asp, connected to Division ‘B’ (1989-1990)
• Departmental Police of the Tafawa Balewa H / Q Bauchi Housing Property (DCO) (1992-1992)
• Police officer of the Tafawa Balewa housing property (DPO) (1992-1992)
• Prison Intelligence Bureau (CIB), accountable H / Q officer (1992-1993)
• Power Schooling Division, Power H / Q Maloney, Lagos Workers Officer (SO) (1993-1994)
• Federal Intelligence Service and Investigation Workplace (FIIB), Anti-Fraud Division in Alagban Lagos (1994-1996)
• Failed crew chief of the Financial institution Investigation Panel (FBI) (1996-2000)
• United Nations Peacekeeping Mission, Peacekeeping in Angola (1997-1998)
• Anambra State Police Command Division Policeman (DPO), Awka North LGA (2000-2000)
• Kano State Police Command 2 I / C ‘B’ Division (2000-2001)
• Sabon Gari Division H / Q, Kano (DPO) (2001-2001)
• Kura Division H / Q, Kano (DPO) (2001-2002)
• Federal Intelligence and Investigation Bureau (FIIB), Alagbon, Head of Lagos, Normal Investigation Division, Interpol (2003-2003)
• Head of the Fee on Financial and Monetary Crime (EFCC), Financial institution Fraud Division, Lagos (2003-2007)
• Head of the Fee for Financial and Monetary Crime (EFCC), Kano Zone Workplace (2008-2010)
• Financial and Monetary Crime Fee (EFCC), Head of Financial Governance Division, H / Q (2010-2012)
• Fee on Financial and Monetary Crime (EFCC), Director, Directorate for Inside Affairs (2014-2015)
• Nigeria Police Power, Power CID, Abuja Deputy Commissioner of the Police Intelligence Power CID (2015-2016)
• Nigeria Police Power, Power Headquarters, Abuja Investigation Panel (SIP) Power Headquarters (2017)
• Nigeria Police, Armed Forces Headquarters, Abuja Normal Police Investigator Commissioner (2017)
• Nigeria Police, Katsina State Command, Katsina Police Commissioner, Katsina State Command (2018-2019)
• Nigeria Police Power, Kano State Command, Kano Police Commissioner, Kano State Command von (2019-2019)
• He retired from the Nigerian Police on Friday Could 24, 2019
• Particular Advisor for Safety Points to the Governor of the State of Gombe from (Date October 2019)
Thanks for studying.
What do you assume?